ACME delivers its products on the whole national territory through qualified couriers.
It is possible to order in different ways:
- website www.acmedrugs.it
- fax number +39 0522 942412
Delivery times may vary from 3 to 10 working days for goods ready in stock. Transport costs are already included in the sale price. We highly recommend you always sign with the words ‘RESERVE CONTROL’ at the time of withdrawal of the package to ensure compensation in case of shipping damage.
Right of withdrawal
ACME recognizes the right of withdrawal as provided by law. The deadline to exercise this right is 10 days as required by law.
Attention: the right of withdrawal is denied in the case of:
- use not declared of the returned goods;
- restitution of opened goods;
- products whose original packaging for any reason has been opened or damaged;
- products returned with a different packaging
Together with the letter, the customer is required to send, by courier, the goods available in an appropriate packaging to ensure the integrity of the goods during transport. This packaging, as for the written notice must be sent within 10 days of receipt of the goods purchased. Within 20 days of receipt of goods, ACME makes the transfer of credit for the exact amount the customer has paid for the purchase of the returned goods (including any shipping fees) on the bank by the customer. The only expense that the customer has to support and then to exercise the right of withdrawal, is the expense of shipping courier to send the goods at our office.
Note: defective goods will be replaced without additional costs.
Right of withdrawal decay
Right of withdrawal decay occurs in the following cases:
- lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and/or its contents);
- use also partial of the product or its supplies;
- damage of the product for reasons that are not the transport;
In the case above, ACME will return to send the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs. Can not exercise the right to cancel customers who purchase with VAT.
For orders on the website www.acmedrugs.it are allowed these payment methods:
- through PayPal circuit that supports all the main credit cards now in commerce and Poste Pay;
- through cachet: for these payments are accepted cash or bank checks only in the case of purchases lower than € 500,00;
- through bank transfer with advance payment on account Unicredit IT 30 K 02008 12814 000500034948, for orders from abroad use the code BIC/SWIFT: UNCRITM1458; indicating as causal bank: “Shop online – Order number”
If the courier delegate to deliver the goods at home finds nobody, leaves a notice of non-delivery and attempts to deliver the goods the next day. If also the second attempt is unsuccessful, the order is put in storage at the local branch. It is possible to contact the local branch through the phone number that you will find on notice left by courier.
Attention: the costs of opening stocks are charged to the customer and must be paid to the courier upon delivery.
ACME recognizes the right of withdrawal as provided by law. The deadline to exercise this right is 10 days as required by law. By that date, the customer is required to send a signed written notice by registered letter, headed with the following data: ACME Srl – Via Portella della Ginestra 9- Z.I. Corte Tegge – 42025 Cavriago (RE), Att.ne Resp. Vendite Internet Rag. Roberto Poli – email@example.com. The letter must state the bank (bank name, agency name, ABI code, CAB code, account number) where the customer wants to receive the credit of the amount paid for the purchase of goods returned. This letter can also be sent by fax to the number 0522/942412.